ScriptsAhoy.com, (a division of Responsiv Pty Ltd), grants you an exclusive license to use this software if you follow all restrictions in all sections of this Agreement.
Important: ScriptsAhoy scripts are NOT open source software products. You must follow the limitations in this software agreement. A ScriptsAhoy Script is a copyrighted work of authorship and is also protected under applicable database laws. ScriptsAhoy.com retains ownership of the Software and any copies of it, regardless of the form in which the copies may exist. This licence is not a sale of the original Software or any copies.
Although all copyrights visible to users via browser are not required, all ScriptsAhoy copyright notices contained in source files therein must remain unchanged and visible within the said script. Copyright notices contained therein must not be removed or altered under any circumstances without the express permission of ScriptsAhoy.com.
1) ScriptsAhoy grants you the right to install one instance (a single installation) of a script per domain name for each license purchased. For each installed instance of our software, a separate license is required. Modifications to the software or database to circumvent the one-license-one-board rule are prohibited.
2) The Software is licensed only to you. You may not rent, lease, sublicence, sell, assign, pledge, transfer or otherwise dispose of the Software in any form, on a temporary or permanent basis, without the prior written consent of ScriptsAhoy.com. If you have a valid licence, you may set up an additional test forum in order to test code, template and database modifications. To make this clear to us and our licence verification procedures, place it in a directory called 'test' and be sure to password protect it. It must not be accessible by the general public.
3) All customers must include the URL where a ScriptsAhoy script will be used.
4) At the owners risk, anyone may alter software, produced by ScriptsAhoy.com , but said software, altered or otherwise, may not be distributed to entities beyond the license holder without the explicit written permission of ScriptsAhoy.com. Said modifications are at the risk of the owner/user and will not be supported by ScriptsAhoy.com
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use our Software except under the terms outlined in this license agreement
- reverse engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the Software for distribution or usage outside your web site.
- use the Software in such as way as to condone or encourage terrorism, promote or provide pirated software, or any other form of illegal or damaging activity.
- distribute the software without written consent from ScriptsAhoy.com
- distribute or modify proprietary graphics, HTML, or CSS packaged with the Software for use in other Software applications or web sites without written permission from ScriptsAhoy.com.
5) Registered users may modify software code for their personal use (at their own risk), but any altered code must not be redistributed or resold in any form..
6) ScriptsAhoy software may not be used for anything that would represent or is associated with an Intellectual Property Violation, including, but not limited to, engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities.
7) If any terms are violated, ScriptsAhoy.com reserves the right to revoke license's at any time. No license refunds will be granted for revoked licenses. ScriptsAhoy.com reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. This license is governed by the International Copyright Laws.
8) License fees are non-refundable after 30 days. Unless we allow you to pay before regardless of system requirements, we encourage you to verify that the server which hosts your web site supports MySQL and PHP 4.2.0 or better, before purchasing a program/script from ScriptsAhoy.com. For complete system requirements, please visit the requirements page that accompanies each program/script.
Your acquisition and use of software is governed by international copyright laws and the license agreement accompanying the software. Therefore, you should be aware that it is a breach of the license agreement and it is illegal:
a) To copy or distribute software or its accompanying documentation, including programs, applications, data, codes, and manuals, without permission or a license from the copyright owner;
b) To run a copyrighted software program on two or more computers simultaneously unless this is specifically allowed by the license agreement;
c) For organizations to consciously or unconsciously encourage, allow, compel, or pressure employees to make or distribute unauthorized software copies;
d) To infringe the laws against unauthorized software copying because someone requests or compels it;
e) To lend software so that a copy can be made or to copy software while it is lent to you;
f) To make, import, possess, or deal with articles intended to facilitate the removal of any technical means applied to protect the software program.